Drawing from multiple disciplines, Danica Lynch teaches real-world applications of ancient healing philosophies and modern mental health education to help her community create a deeper sense of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellness. With a variety of modalities and certifications under her belt – including yoga, mindfulness, meditation, somatic wellness, trauma-informed teaching, Ayurveda, she founded Mindful Bliss Ayurveda in 2016, and more – Danica designs unique programs tailored to the specific needs of the individual, group or community she’s serving. Though each program is different and her scope of expertise is constantly evolving, for Danica, the goal is always the same: to help students access their innate healing tools and wisdom, so they can serve themselves and their communities with a stronger sense of belonging, purpose and compassion.
- India’s true pandemic death toll is likely to be well over 3 million, a new study finds.
- Coronavirus: The Indian children orphaned by Covid-19
- Welcome Julie Choi Trepkau (CA) to YGB Global Ambassadors Team
- Congratulations Bangladesh Nobel laureate Muhammad Yunus to get Olympic Laurel
- ‘Mother, When Will You Come?’: The Covid Orphans of India