Over the last thirteen years, YGB’s global community has grown to empower 1400 women and children, proving that we can make a real impact when we come together.
- 500 impoverished mothers have enjoyed their income earning work with micro-loans with the average income increase of 600%. Each mother also saved 50 Rupees every month for her young daughter’s higher education
- 500 rural young girls continue their primary education avoiding child labor or child marriage
- 31 abandoned children live in a loving home with high-quality education
- 300 disadvantaged youths receive a five-year Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
- 50 young girls rescued to avoid becoming prostitutes receive education and live in a safe group home
- 1 boy has become an Emergency Doctor
A girl aims high with education
Microloan empowers mothers
College is not a dream
We supported him to become a doctor
Question? Comment? Want to hold a fundraising event?