WE DID IT!
Thank you everyone.
Together, we have raised nearly $120,000 as of today with our three global campaigns since May: “Covid-19 Relief Campaign” ($20,000), “International Yoga Day” ($45,000) and “A Global Gathering for India” ($50,000). Thanks to the leading sponsors and donors listed below not to mention all the participants and volunteers in nearly 30 countries, who helped all these campaigns truly successful.
This funding will help YGB to assist with the immediate needs of more than 1400 women and children, including nutritious food, sanitary kits and secure education opportunities to avoid child marriage or trafficking.
What’s most empowering about this successful collective effort is that we can provide more protection and new solutions to existing poverty-related issues among underserved communities in India. We are already in discussion with our three NGO partners: Deenabandhu Trust and Shaktidhama in Karntaka and NISHTHA in West Bengal as many socio-economic gaps and problems continue to exacerbate the situation due to COVID-19: child labor, child marriage, Covid orphans, food insecurity, gap in education at all levels, the digital divide, shortage of job opportunities, human trafficking, lack of mensural hygiene and vaccine.
Please stay tuned! We will update you as we finalize details of YGB programs in India to uplift many more lives thanks to your heartfelt and generous support.
YOU have proven that we can do so much more when we come together. This is just the beginning and we can do much more.
Thank you everyone for joining #OneMillionYogis giving back to make a real impact, especially now.
With our deepest gratitude.
YGB Founder/Exec Director
“For the cost of one class, you can change a life.”
Big Thanks to These Generous Donors and Sponsors Leading These Global Campaigns!
$5000 +: LIFORME, Hiroko & Tadashi Maruoka, ECHoldings Japan, Gopi Ona-Ali and Morningland Community
“$1008 EMPOWERMENT” SPONSORS
1. Galie Yoga, Bellingham, WA, USA
2. Kenneth Atchity, Los Angeles, CA, USA
3. Jocelyn Solomon, Santa Monica, CA, USA
4. Terry Gilman, Manhattan Beach, CA, USA
5. Michael Cypers, Los Angeles, CA, USA
6. Dena Kingsberg, Byron Bay, Australia
7. Janice Hill, Los Angeles, CA, USA
8. Mandala-yogi up your life, Munich, Germany
11. Lisa Revelins – Healthy Wealthy Wild, Perth, Australia
12. YGB Conference “Living Yamas & Niyamas”
15. Jacob Ulvila, Vienna, VA, USA
16. Deena Al-Ansari, Manama, Bahrain
18. Henry L. Kimelman Family Foundation, Wilmington, DE, USA
19. Anri Shiga & The Yoga Lane Hong Kong
21. Rina Tham, Topanga, CA,USA
23. Danica Lynch, Castaic, CA, USA
24. Modo Yoga, Canada
25. Larry Payne and Friends’ “Yoga, Meditation & Mindfulness” Sessions
26. Justin Temple, Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
27. Anna So, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
28. L. Sequin, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
29. Angela MacDonald, Canada
30. The Pad Project, Los Angeles, CA, USA
$500+: JALA, Story Merchant, Ashtanga Yoga Tel Aviv, Birgitte Kirsten Yoga, Harmony Slater & Lara Land Yoga, Theresa Parsonage Yoga, Tara Mitra Yoga, Yoga Magazine Netherlands, Marc Holzman Yoga, Sachin Timbodia, Liga Geston, Daniel Reynolds, David Thurikill, Laura Caster, Brad Cudnik, Bettina Haffer, Beth Barmack, K. Wolf, Sachin Timbadia, Jennifer Christiansen, Carolyn Sivaram-Brandon, Cally Albrecht, Katrine Berge, Warrior Works, Renuka Matthews, Mina Lee, Allyson Pfeifer, Amanda Giacomini, Yoga Junkies, Sacred Yoga Studios
Our deepest gratitude to all the artists, teachers, companies and studios from around the world, who took part in our global campaigns to raise awareness and funds to empower lives in India!
Thank you to these In-Kind Sponsors & Media Partners for
“Global Gathering for India”
Transparency is very important for YGB. We are pleased to be rated by Guide Star and Charity Navigator. Please check YGB’s Financials on our website.